Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Vegas baby.....

A while back I was messing around on classmates.com and found a couple of people that I used to hang out with when I was in the Air Force. This eventually led to finding another friend that was actually in my Korean class and someone that I had some great times with. The 4 of us have been gabbing back and forth now for months. I have had lots of fun re-living (in conversation only) those wild and crazy days. Anyway, we decided to meet up in Vegas for a weekend! Kellie has a timeshare that we are using and so we are going to have a little reunion. Im excited but nervous too. I was a very different person back then :) Im sure we will still have fun and I am looking forward to it. Im hoping to lose a little weight first of course....we'll see. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of us from way back then......11 years ago? Yikes..... These are pictures from when we were living in Monterey and studying whatever language we were studying. Kris and I studied Korean....Kellie was Arabic....and MK was Russian. It was a great experience I just wish I had kept up on my Korean skills.....

This picture is me and Kris. We were in the same class together.














This picture is Kellie. She and I were roomies for like 3 weeks.....also lots of fun













This is a picture of me with another friend although we did not remain friends....I just like how skinny I am in the picture ! HA! If you click on the individual pictures, it will bring up a bigger version....these scanned pictures are hard to see sometimes.













Ok, and here is Mary Kelly....she's the one with short hair.












Im looking forward to seeing you guys again! After I get back I will post and updated picture of us.....maybe :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to be the size that I was in High School. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Oh well, I guess it's more for Scott to love on! Ha!