Friday, January 18, 2008

Jeffrey Scott Ries

Today is my littlest brothers 32nd birthday, which by the way makes me feel like a fossil. He still seems like he is 18 but I guess that is the beauty of being the oldest in the family. Jeff has always been kind, caring, and lots of fun. He is good natured in spite of adversity and health problems. He has a good soul. Once he even let me cut his hair and pretended to like it even though I had destroyed it....(I gave him a bowl cut by literally placing a bowl on his head and cutting below it) Jeff has always been there for me whether it be for babysitting, moving, or anything else (nicola too) and I love him dearly for it. So, Jeff I hope it was happy and I hope you have many many more..... Love you Lots!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFE......



No comments: