Ok, so apparently I have been "tagged" by my friend Melanie. I have been blogging for roughly 9 months now and as I have perused other blog sites during this period I have noticed this "tagging" thing but have no clue how it works. I want to be a good sport and use good blogging etiquette so I guess I will humor everyone with some really boring stuff about me. Honestly I dont know if I can come up with 7 things but I will give it my best shot. Regarding the "rules" of tagging 7 random people at the end.....well, considering I dont actually have 7 people that I can tag, I dont think I will be following this one very well. So, here it goes:
7 Random Facts about Me.....
1) I spent 6 years in the Air Force as a Korean Linguist but of that 6 years, only 3 weeks were actually spent in Korea doing the job I was trained for.
2) I have to have a drink of pop first thing in the morning because the fizz feels good on my throat.
3) I have more quirks and pet peeves than I like to admit but one of the biggest pet peeves is that I cant stand poor grammar/english (by people who know better). My quirk list is far too long to even start but my Mother in-law can fill you in sometime.
4) I was a Ballroom Dance Major at BYU....you can see how far that got me.
5) The smell of fresh bread makes me weak in the knees.
6) I once hitchhiked with my roommates at midnight in the middle of southern Utah because my car broke down on the way home from Lake Powell. 3 girls no older than 22 and we caught a ride with a trucker who took us 70 miles to the next town.....not too smart and we are lucky to be alive.
7) I have dreams of writing a book someday
Ok....there it is and that was a very difficult task. My life is not random. That can be good or bad. I think my husband would be a better candidate for providing weird or random facts about me since he thinks I am from another planet sometimes. As far as tagging goes. I tag Alisha and Kellie....here are the "rules"
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, as we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. (or however many you feel like you can tag.) Good Luck.