Friday, July 25, 2008

What Your Kids Really Think of You.......


I saw this on another blog last week and thought it was so funny! I just had to try it out on my own kids....... I= ian E = evan

....................................................................................................

What does mom always say to you? I- I love you ... E- (had a mental block on this one)

What makes mom happy? I - getting good grades ... E - (and this one)

What makes mom sad? I- Sometimes when you and dad "chat" you cry ... E - when I walk away from you when you are saying something to me.

How does mom make you laugh? I- when you pretend you are eating my ear ... E- tickle me

What was mom like when she was little? I- How do you expect us to know that? ... E- you were a little girl

How old is mommy? I - 37 ... E- 39

How tall is mommy? I - 11 feet tall ... E - 10 feet high

What does mom like to do? I- grocery shopping (what?) ... E - take me to swimming lessons

What doesn't mom like to do I - you dont like to hurt us ... E- being mad at us

What does mom do for a job? I- clean the house ... E- clean the whole house

What is moms favorite food? I- spaghetti ... E- salad and rolls

What do we like to do together? I- play boggle ... E-you take me to zacharys house

How do you know mom loves you? I- I just do (then he cried) ... E - you say 'I love you' to me



















3 comments:

Turleygirl said...

That was fun to read. I am not sure I dare to ask my kids. So, did you have some visitors this afternoon?

Unknown said...

I love this post. Your boys are amazing people, hmm . . . I wonder who they learned that from. While I was reading this I thought back to when I met you, when Ian was a year old and your were pregnant with Evan,and how overwhelmed you felt. And now look at you parenting and teaching your kids like a pro. Thanks for being my friend all these years, and thanks for sharing little insights into your family!!!

pete/chris whipple said...

You have the sweetest kids! You are a wonderful mom, keep it up!!!