Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Visit with Friends.....


Today I received a visit from two friends that I havent seen in a while. Liz & Julie! They were in my ward (church) when we lived in Chandler, Arizona. They still live there of course but were in town this week and found the time to stop by! It was so much fun seeing them again and it really made me miss living there. I have to say that although I love my ward here, it does not compare to the one in Chandler. I have never lived anywhere in my life and made friends as quickly as I did there..... Thanks girls, for the visit and the food. I hope it isnt too long before we get together again!

1 comment:

Turleygirl said...

I dont know why but the title of this blog struck me funny. I guess it reminds me of how my parents always refer to me as their, "Oldest Child". LOL