Saturday, April 26, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game......

So, today was the boys first baseball game. I havent been to any of their practices so I didnt really know what to expect. Ian hasnt played since Kentucky and Evans first baseball season was mostly hitting off of a tee. So, I was pleasantly surprised to see that my boys are 2 of the best hitters on the team! Go Shannon's! They never had to use the tee at all while some kids after 3 or 4 tries had to use the tee. I was very proud. Of course we cant discount the fact that their coach happens to be their father...... I gotta hand it to Denver, I wouldnt have the patience to coach kids of this age group. They have the attention span of a gnat but he seems to do just fine with them. It was too long though.....baseball can really drag on. But, it was fun and as the weather warms up it will be even more enjoyable. Here are a few pictures of their big game.

No comments: