Addison Jayne Shannon was born 2 years ago today! I can hardly believe she is already 2. It has all been a blur but a very enjoyable blur. Although she came 5 weeks early, she has never seemed very fragile. I suspect she is going to keep us on our toes until the day she leaves home. She is so very precious to me and I just could not imagine life without her. I feel really blessed each time she hugs me or calls my name.....here is a little about our baby of the family.
1. She is a girly girl.....always choosing pink, or flowers, orprincesses.
2. She LOVES music and dancing. She is a big fan of Miley Cyrus....she squeals when she sees her on Tv and no matter what kind of music is playing, she is moving or singing.
3. On the above note, she watches American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance with me!
4. She adores her brothers. But likes to smack them around too....
5. She loves to climb things. She will climb up the boys' bunkbeds without using the ladder! It is frightening and amazing at the same time.
6. She is very dainty and and loves to kiss her self in the mirror. Usually after gettingher hair done or watching me put on makeup....
7. She is still nervous around strangers but loves to show off from a distance.
We just love having her in our family and are looking forward to watching her grow up! Happy Birthday Addie.....We Love You!