Tuesday, March 25, 2008

School Projects and Tagged....

For Denvers art class he had to do an "expressive" piece that shows how he feels about his life. Denver chose to show his feelings about "the grass is greener..." I thought it turned out pretty good. Although the perfectionist in me cant handle Addison's smeared handprint.... Anyway, he was telling me about some of the other class members' project and personally I think his has a lot more depth than the others. Granted Denver is 37 years old and has a lot more life experience than the "kids" in his class :) That probably helps! Here is a picture of his final project.
We just received word from Ian's teacher that not only do we have to do his speech on an Austrailian animal (the Mallee Fowl) but now we are also doing a Science project on plants. He has to make a Hypothesis, set up the experiement and document the progress each day. Then report about whether it worked or not and why....or why not. What? This should be interesting.

In other news, I have been tagged. This latest and greatest tag is fun because I dont have to spill boring facts about myself :) So, this is it:

"Grab the book nearest to you with more than 123 pages. Go to page 123 and find the fifth sentence. Post that sentence on your blog."

Well, the book nearest me is Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone (yes I am a Harry Potter nerd). So, without further ado......


Page 123, sentence 5 :
"And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
"Thank You!"
Hows that for a sentence! Profound.....yes? Anyway, Im supposed to tag 5 people but I dont exactly have 5 people to tag so, I will tag Melanie and Kim. Have fun!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Thanks for participating in my tag. Your book quote was fun...very typical of Harry Potter. I don't know how you keep up with all of Ian's projects and homework. At least you all seem to enjoy it!