Monday, March 24, 2008

Hoppy Easter!....

I sure hope everyone enjoyed Easter yesterday. We had a pretty full weekend and having to work graveyard shift didnt necessarily mix well with everything we had planned. I feel like it all passed by me in a blur. Oh well, the kids had a great time and of course that is what is the most important! We did the obligatory egg coloring on Saturday night....I should say that MOM did most of the egg coloring. The kids insist on doing this activity but then just want me to do all the work! Thats ok though. We made some pretty eggs. Sunday morning of course they all found their baskets complete with Pokemon, bunny rabbits, and enough candy to rot their teeth right out of their heads.....hey, isnt that what holidays are all about? After that we hurried and got ready for church (did I mention I hadnt been to bed yet?....) Of course we had to wrangle the kids for an Easter picture which you can see was about as successful as usual. After I slept through church....(we had to leave early because I was nearly snoring....and drooling....during sacrament meeting) we came home and I went straight to bed for 5 hours. Had a yummy Ham/potatoe/roll/ green bean dinner and then the kids hunted for the eggs they colored the night before. After that we went on a little drive because the weather was so nice. Came home just in time for me to realize I left pies in the oven (which are now burned) and I have to run off to work. Good times. I just got home and now I am off to the gym! Enjoy the slide show of our Easter weekend.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I don't know how you can post at 5 in the morning, but I admire you for doing it! Hope you all have a great week.