Monday, March 10, 2008

Bless the Irish.....

Ok so technically I am only Irish by marriage. Denver brings all the Irish we need into this family! But seriously St. Patty's Day is coming and to honor the day, I have added a new quote to my sidebar. The Irish surely loved song and poetry. I found so many sayings, and poems and all of them had to do with smiling through the tears or looking for rainbows in the rain.....it gave me the distinct impression that the Irish went through some rough times but managed to keep a smile on their face in spite of it. Well, that is our family theme...smile through the good and bad....we MUST be Irish! Anyway, we are hoping that eventually the LUCK of the Irish instead of the Struggles of the Irish will soon make its way into our lives! Im still looking for that four leafed clover........

No comments: