Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Pictures!!

I just love getting new pictures of the kids but am even more excited when they actually turn out!!! Its a long story, but the short version is that this company came to Evan's school for Spring pictures which I normally don't even bother with. Their brochure looked so fantastic though I could resist the studio quality pictures....turns out that the people who own the company are friends of mine from high school!! It was so much fun taking the kids down to the school and getting to visit with people I havent seen in over 2o years. They took great care of the kids and did such an incredible job! The best part is that aside from their 'school picture' company, Capture Studio, they are opening another studio which will be run somewhat like Kiddie Kandids only much better. Its opening at the end of the month in Draper so if you live in the area, you must check it out....it is located by the In-n-Out Burger in Draper Peaks and it will be called FotoFly! Anyway, Im just so excited to finally have some good pictures of the kids and to have a new studio to take them to for pictures.... I know I am biased, but I just think my children are gorgeous :)


2 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

Oh so darling! Those kids are keepers!!!!Have a wonderful weekend!

Alisha said...

Great pictures! They sure are adorable kids! I do love when pictures turn out!