Friday, June 25, 2010

The Diva Went Shopping....


I am in awe of my little daughter. I have no idea where she came from....truly, I dont. Not that it matters, because she is incredibly fun. Such a personality.... I dont even know what to do with her. Old Navy is having a big sale this weekend so I thought I would pop in and buy the kids some desperately needed summer clothing. We took each child at a time into the dressing room because 3 at once is too much for me to handle. Ian went first and Im soooooo sad to report that he is officially into men's clothing at Old Navy. He is only 9 and Im a little mad that I dont get more time in the 'boys' section with him. Oh well, Evan is right behind him. Next year it will be the same for him.... Boo hoo. So, onto Addison....she is easy to buy for. She LOVES everything. Everything she see's is "SOOOO CUTE MOM!".... I never imagined a 4 year old would be so excited about shopping for clothes. I picked out a few outfits and some shoes and she insisted on trying them on in the big dressing rooms. Everytime she put something on she twirled and flipped her hair. It was all I could do not to bust up laughing. Seriously! Where did she come from!!! I could hear the dressing room attendant laughing too...it was hilarious. The last outfit she tried on was a one piece short/tank thingamajig....totally 80's style....it was so cute on her and she squealed (literally) "oh my gosh, Dana is going to LOVE this!".... Who the heck is Dana?! This girl.....what am I going to do with her except love her to pieces :)

1 comment:

pete/chris whipple said...

Wow! You guys have been thru some life lately!!! Glad all went well with Evan...the picture of Addie and shopping is so cute..she is a doll and looks so much like you! When did you fit in the trip with the girls? oh well hope you had a nice getaway! be good.love you.