Thursday, April 29, 2010

Where Did You Go Spring....

We have had glorious Spring weather for the past week or so....I even got a little sunburned this past weekend it was so warm. Then this morning we woke up to 32 degrees and snow!! Oh I just do not like this time of year when the weather is so unpredictable. 78 degrees yesterday then 32 today....we'll all be sick by the end of the week. Ah well...such is Spring in Utah. I dropped Ian off at Cub Scouts today and at the church where his den meets was this gorgeous group of trees all abloom with beautiful pink blossoms!!! I dont know what kind of trees they are but they sure brightened my mood.


I made the kids get out and take a picture under the tree. Please take note that I did NOT dress Addison today. She insisted on this eclectic outfit of pink Sorels, a Spring floral dress, her sweat suit jacket and a bright apple red bow for her hair. Gotta love her independence :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I heart Addie's style! Just wait when she is 15 you can pull these picture out and show her friends her fashion statements.

pete/chris whipple said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!!!!!! Thanks for catchig that moment.