Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Prissy Pants....


April 12th was Addison Jayne's 4th birthday. She has been anticipating this day for months now. It's always fun when the kids first really become aware of what it means to have a birthday. Every time we go to the store she makes sure to let me know what she wants for her 'party'....and its different every time. Barbie one day, Strawberry "tuptake" the next....today its a princess party. I dont need to say just how much this little girl has brought to our family....we just love her to pieces even when she is a bit precocious. Here is a little bit about Miss Addie:

1. She is 110% girl. There is no 'tom boy' in her at all....I dont think there ever will be.
2. She got her ears pierced and thinks it aged her by 5 years.
3. She loves pink, pink, pink....we passed a display at a store that had stuff for breast cancer awareness (all pink stuff) and she was convinced that everything on the table was for her simply because it was pink.
4. I think her favorite things are, in order: Disney Princesses, Hello Kitty, Strawberry Shortcake, and Barbie.
5. She loves her brothers and waits rather impatiently for them each day to return from school.
6. She calls me her mommy prince and Denver is her daddy prince and she is the 'big girl princess'....
7. She refuses to stay dressed once we get in the house. Everything but her underwear come off immediately. We are working on this with little progress
8. She makes me cry when she tells me "I love you straight to my heart mommy"...

Happy Birthday to my Big Girl Princess!!!

1 comment:

pete/chris whipple said...

One of the most darling 4 yr olds ever!!!!!