Yesterday was Evan's birthday. Yes, April is a busy month for us. Evan turned the ripe old age of 8. It is hard to believe that I now have 2 children that are 8 or older. Time really does fly by. Evan is our middle child and in the past was extremely sensitive and moody. As he has grown, however, he has become a pretty happy go lucky kid. He still has moments of sensitivity but overall he enjoys life and doesnt really care too much what other people think. Im going to enjoy it as long as I can because as we have seen with his older brother, this stage doesnt last much longer.... Here are some fun facts about Evan Denver:
1. He is still a HUGE animal lover. If you dont know what to get Evan, a stuffed animal always works
2. He treasures everything ever given to him...and I mean everything including blank envelopes, rocks, used sucker sticks etc.... He is definitely a pack rat but everything he keeps has personal meaning to him.
3. He is a great friend. His teachers are always commenting on how sweet he is to everyone. He treats everyone as though they are his best friend.
4. He loves music and wants to take drum lessons
5. Even though he is 8, he still has a little boy-ness to him that is sweet.....
6. He loves his family
7. He is good with little kids. The moms in our apartment with little toddlers always tell me how sweet he is with their kids. There are a couple of little boys who think Evan is King...they seriously worship him. Its so funny....
Evan requested a Dinosaur cake this year. He loves Dinosaurs and Sharks right now.....he is a great kid and I couldnt ask for anything better in a son.
Love you Ev Ev!!