Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Exciting News for Vanessa...

Two things that I am so very excited about....

1. I have enrolled to sing with We Also Sing again...this is the choir that I sang with in the Tabernacle last year. We get to sing this year on the night that they light Temple Square with all the Christmas lights, which also means we get to sing Christmas music this year!! I can hardly wait until September to start singing again.

2. I have been officially admitted to the University of Utah for school this Fall. This is scary and exciting at the same time....I have to have an orientation first and then I can register for my classes!

Just wanted to share my news with everyone....have a GREAT day!

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Good for you! Both should keep you very busy this coming fall!

Wyatts said...

Awesome Vanessa! I'm so happy for you! Two things you really wanted!

Stacy said...

CONGRATS! I am very proud of you! You will excel in anything you do!

3825 E. McKellips Rd. Mesa, AZ 85215 said...

Super exciting news. Thanks for sharing it with us. - Marcy