Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Its Definitely the Flu....

I said in the previous post that I had thought Addison throwing up was due to candy overload as opposed to a flu.....I was wrong. Denver threw up all last night, I have been throwing up today, Evan threw up on Thursday, Addie on Sunday......the only one left is Ian and he has been on the toilet all day with other "issues"...... Good times. I pray that it is only a 24 hour bug.......

I did, however sick I was, manage to crawl across the street to VOTE today. Hope you all did too.....there is still time for some of you. One vote does make a difference.

3 comments:

Turleygirl said...

Oh, I am so sorry. Doesn't sound fun. I used to get the flu several times a year but ever since I started getting the flu shot 3 years ago haven't gotten the flu once. Speaking of that, better get mine for this year.

Melanie said...

UGH! That is the worst - especially if your kids are too little to make it anywhere safe to throw up. Hopefully that isn't the case with you. Actually, the worst is when mom gets sick, too. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Alisha said...

Yuck! Hope you all feel better soon!