Monday, November 17, 2008

Friends....

So it's been a year of reconnecting with old friends for me. Saturday I met up with Jessi again....I posted about my lunch with her and Shannon a month or two ago. Shannon had other plans this weekend and wasnt able to come but it was nice to visit with Jess again.

Last night I met with Karolyn and Martha (karolyn left, Martha right). Ive been friends with these girls since about 1991. I worked with them at NuSkin in Provo. We used to go fishing all the time and me and Karolyn went mountain biking quite often. In fact I believe I was with Karolyn biking down the face of Squaw Peak when my toe clip broke and I went head first over my bike.....no helmet either....yikes. Martha and me and Linda took a trip to Vegas once which was a good time....oh, the stories. We took a fly fishing class together and had lots of fun. So, anyway, I actually saw Karolyn shortly after Addie was born. She came to visit me out in Saratoga Springs one night and nearly got lost......I was a bit out of it though so it was good to have a "normal" visit with her. We met at Z-Tejas for dinner and I really enjoyed it! We plan on making it a regular thing and Im excited to hang with these girls again soon. It is so hard to believe that it has been 15 years since I have seen Martha.....time passes by so quickly. Hopefully we wont lose touch again....Thanks girls for a great night. I hope to see you again soon....

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Girl's nights out are always fun...it just doesn't seem like we do them enough!