Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Little Papa Bear....

Ok, so I am managing a quick post here about Ian. Today he performed in a short play at school. They did Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Ian played the part of Papa Bear. He was practicing for this months ago and I thought it was already over with. I just found out a few days ago that they were performing it for the first time this week. I was very happy to be able to go.

Ian played his part brilliantly and, in perfect Ian fashion, also played everyone elses parts. I watched him nod his head to keep the rhythm for everybody and if the other bears happened to pause before they started their lines, Ian would look right at them and start telling them their lines.....and not in a whisper either. Thats my Ian. What would the world do without him to keep it in order? I know my world would crumble.....

Unfortunately, ditzy Vanessa ran off without the camera so, I will hope that the other moms who offered to email me some pictures will follow through and then I will post a few at a later date.

No comments: