Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Miss Addie....



I had some fun with Addison's hair yesterday and she was more than happy to pose for me! She loves to look at herself after we get her hair all fixed up but then 10 minutes later she pulls it all out. She likes to run free.....free of hair clips, bows, clothing....wonder how long we will have to deal with this stage! I had to take her to the doctor today. For the past week or two she has had this weird looking boil thing on the inside of her lower eyelid. I thought it was probably a sty or something but it just isnt going away and now she wakes up with it swollen and goopy. So, the Dr. called it a chalazion....I did read about those and it is supposed to clear up on its own. Its from a plugged duct of some kind. Warm compresses....and thats about it. He did give her an antibiotic eye drop though because her other eye was a bit red too and he just wanted to be safe. If it doesnt go away in another week we are supposed to see a pediatric opthamologist and possible have it surgically excised...Ouch. In the meantime she is the same ole Addie..... goofy as can be and has decided she really likes Grandpa. Finally.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Cute pictures...that girl sounds like she has a mind of her own! Hope the eye clears up.

As a side note, we are excited about adding another girl to the mix. I kept meaning to blog that I was pregnant, but I haven't been a very good blogger as of late...after procrastinating so long I finally decided to just wait until we knew what we were having and post! Maybe it will make the pregnancy go by quicker...yeah right!

Turleygirl said...

Love the hairdo!

pete/chris whipple said...

Oh I love her hair..too bad she pulls it out after a bit! You seemed to be enjoying that little girl! I used to love fixing my little girls' hair. Where did that time go?

Wyatts said...

Absolutely adorable! I love it! She will get better about the hair. Its the age.