Friday, May 15, 2009

The Birthday Girls.....


I want to give a great big Happy Birthday virtual hug to my nieces..... Kailey and Kamryn!!! They are sisters and their birthdays are only days apart. Kaileys was on Tuesday and Kamryns is on Saturday. I can hardly believe that Kailey is 10 now....I remember the day they called to tell us she was born! I didnt even have any kids yet. And Kamryn wasnt even walking when we moved to Kentucky 3 years ago....now she is 5. We all miss and adore both of you and hope you have the best birthday ever!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

I can't believe how old they look in the picture! Thanks for posting...they are definitely cute girls! Seeing them brings back great memories from Kentucky...yes, I have some!

Stacy said...

Thanks for the post! It is heartbreaking that my baby girl is "double digits" quoted by Kailey. I wish you guys were closer to be able to spend more time with my girls. We miss you guys more than ever!