Sunday, October 12, 2008

Old Man Winter is Here......Boo!

So this is what we woke up to this Sunday morning.....about 2 inches of SNOW.....Blech! Now dont get me wrong, I dont mind the first snow storm of the season but hello, it isnt even the season for snow yet! It is still Fall....Autumn.....time for changing and falling leaves, the smell of winter COMING. I feel like I just got jipped out of half of my favorite season. Im sure it will all melt and warmer temps will prevail for a little longer but I was a little bummed this morning.

This little snippet slide show is of Addison showing off her new dress and tights. She is already very excited about wearing new clothes (uh-oh) and was prancing around here like a princess this morning. I took a few pictures and she was more than happy to oblige in posing for me.
Lastly, here is a picture of me and my girlie taken by Evan. Hope you all had a nice Sunday....we enjoyed ours in spite of the weather.....

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hey Vanessa - boo on the snow. I agree. We are still planning on seeing you guys Saturday. Email me with your plans and we'll work it out!