Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bunko Night....

Can I just say how much fun I had tonight? I was invited by Kristin, a girl that I go to church with, to come to her house for Bunko night. I had played Bunko a couple of times while I lived in Arizona. I was only a sub for my cousin Marcy's group so I only played when they were going to be missing someone. I remember it was a lot of fun so I was totally on board with going tonight. It was great fun and I even won a prize....legitimately! Thanks to Kristin for inviting me and I signed up to continue with the group which means I will have to host it one month. I feel like Im moving into a different catergory of life where I actually get to start having one (a life that is) outside of my house and children occasionally. Exciting stuff huh? Next game I'll take some pictures of the crazy ladies....

3 comments:

Alisha said...

I've only been to one bunco party, but I remember how much fun it was. Girl's nights out are always a lot of fun, no matter what you are doing! Congrats on winning a prize...that always makes things especially exciting!

Turleygirl said...

I love Bunko!

Melanie said...

I can't believe how much Addison has grown! She is so big! It was great to find your blog.