Tuesday, August 26, 2008

There's No Turning Back.....

Evan has officially started 1st grade this morning. He was very excited and I think a little nervous. He wanted me to come into the school and help him find his class which I very happily agreed to do. Im sure it wont be long before he would rather I park around the corner to drop him off at school so Im taking advantage of what I can when I can...... Evan's teacher this year is the highly sought after Mrs. Lindsey. She is teaching "veteran" so to speak and has won the prestigious Huntsman Teacher award 4 or 5 times.... Supposedly she is brilliant with shy children so I think Evan is really going to enjoy 1st grade. Not that he didnt love Kindergarten too....but now he is in "REAL" school, and there is no turning back, at least not for the next 11 years! Addison and I will miss having him around during the day, in fact Addie was very distressed when we left the school and kept crying for "dee dee"..... she loves her brothers.

Good Luck Evan....I hope you LOVE the first grade!

2 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

oh he is soooo cute!!! I love Addison's dee! Even more so since I have personally heard her say it!

pete/chris whipple said...

What the heck kind of music do you have "mi confesion"?? grows on ya I guess!