Saturday, August 2, 2008
I figured out what the issue is with my blog and others like it. If you keep getting an Internet Explorer error that says "cannot open internet site: Operation Aborted", it is because of Sitemeter. As soon as I removed the 'sitemeter' counter from my sidebar, everything was fine. Then this morning I tried to go straight to the Sitemeter website and I got the same error so obviously Sitemeter is having issues with their website. I Googled it and apparently it is crashing in Internet Explorer but not other browsers. Im trying a new stat meter at activemeter.com......we'll see how this one goes.