Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A visit to Soren.....

Well, it has been over a week since we had seen Soren and I decided we needed to go visit. The boys really wanted to hold their new cousin. They cant wait till he is old enough to throw ball with them, although, I doubt by that time either one of them will be interested in playing with their "little" cousin! By the time Soren is 4 or 5, Ian and Evan will be 10 and 11.....ok, I dont even like thinking about that. Anyway, he is sooooooo cute and getting cuter by the minute. Its amazing how quickly newborn babies change and grow. I think right now he favors Alisa the most but I still see my brother in him too.....6 months from now he will probably look totally different. Anyway, here is a sweet picture of Nate and his little doobie.... I love how it looks like they are having a little conversation. Of course it also looks like Soren has the upper hand!! Too cute. And one last picture that I adore is one that I call U2 Dude....due to his onsie for those that dont know about Bono's line of "red" clothing. Anyway, Ive got to go to bed. Im up too late as it is....as usual. Ian is giving a speech in class tomorrow on "The Order Hymenoptera" with emphasis on the "Wasp". Between typing Denvers' school papers and "helping" Ian with his speeches, I feel like I am in school again. Cant complain though considering I do actually learn things from it all. Ian is beginning to memorize really well now and can nearly repeat the speech without looking. Its not a short speech either. Ok, enough bragging. I love my smart children what can I say. Im so happy to have Addison back (Denver too). I did end up enjoying my little 3 day vacation from her though. Is that horrible to say? Really, after the first day which was difficult, I REALLY enjoyed my sleep and the quiet house when the boys were at school on Monday. Plus my house stayed clean miraculously.....Im not sure if that is because Addie was gone or because Denver was gone...ha ha ha. They got home Tuesday morning and already the house is a wreck. Oh well. It was nice while it lasted and frankly I would rather have them home. Im going to try and post video of Ian giving his speech tomorrow......TRY being the operative word. Im not sure if my camera card is big enough for all of it, plus Im not sure about the formatting....we'll see. Ciao for now. Okay one more cute picture.......

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Cute baby...

And Ian is SO smart...I didn't even know what his speech was about until you put the word "wasp" in there. He's definitely smarter than me!