Sunday, August 28, 2011

Other Stuff....

So in other big news....we got a new-ish car. The van has been dying a slow death this year that was rapidly speeding up this summer. I was just praying that it would get me through the summer and it did. But, I had to get something more reliable. After a very painful 5 1/2 hours in the dealership, we ended up with this little SUV.



Not exactly what I wanted (and not the greatest picture) but beggars cant be choosers as they say. It's clean and in good shape though and I am excited to pick it up on Tuesday. The kids were with me for the entire time and I have to say they were so well behaved. I was beaming with pride the numerous times someone mentioned to me how well behaved they were. People were very shocked by it. To celebrate the new car and to let them know how much I appreciated them for sticking with me, we went to dinner at Tres Hombres. Can't lose with Mexican Food.



The next day (yesterday) we spent 4 1/2 hours at the laundromat catching up on laundry that I had let slide during my surgery recovery. Once again I had people comment about how good they were. So, today....to thank them...we went and saw Spy Kids at the movie theater. I sure do love my kiddo's.

And just for fun, Im adding this little picture I created....if there was any question that Ian was my son (as if....) here is proof.

No comments: