Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to Soren....


Keeping in mind how behind I am on posts, here is a few little pics of Soren who turned 3 in September! They had a fun little party for him and we got to attend. He was soooo excited for this day. Nathan said he kept checking outside for the delivery man to see if he had delievered his "birthday" yet...as though the party was going to be shipped via UPS. So funny... We sure love him and enjoy any chance we get to go over and see him and sweet little Jude. Just look at this face....couldn't you just chew on those cheeks!

I have had the opportunity twice now to babysit them while the parents went out. All 5 kids in one house with a newborn was a "hopping" good time let me tell you! I dont know how these moms do it with 6 or 7 under the age of 8. But it is fun once in a while to be with my cute nephews!!

No comments: