Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Fun.....

Tuesday we had a really nice get together with my brothers and their families. Weve pretty much done this for the past 3 years so I guess it has become tradition for us. We met at Nate and Alisa's home and had yummy Wasatch Pizza and exchanged gifts. Everyone was really happy with their gifts (we hope :) I had an especially great time because Nathan and Alisa, who "employ" me to watch their son Soren, gave me a Christmas bonus as would any good employer.....but this bonus was the best ever.....UGG boots! I have been wanting UGG's for a very long time but cant ever seem to justify spending the dough on them. Now I have some.....yay! We also got an awesome movie package for our family which included and air-pop popcorn machine, a few movies, candy, and all of it came in a supe huge stainless steel popcorn bowl. Too cool. Last but not least, we got a fondue pot with cookbook. This is really exciting because I have to host a Bunco party next month and what better thing to bring out for a party than a Fondue Pot....thanks Jeff and Nicola!

Then our family went bowling for our Christmas Eve....


this was great fun although my score was seriously lame and Im not even going to talk about it. Shameful.....:) We ended the night going to see the lights on Temple Square


which is always a nice way to end the evening....brrrrrrr. We came home, opened the Christmas Eve PJ's, had hot chocolate and put on a movie Fred Claus. This is how you cram it all in when someone is leaving town...... Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!!





2 comments:

Turleygirl said...

May I just say that you are looking gorgeous!

pete/chris whipple said...

What a beautiful Christmas you all had! Thanks for sharing!