Friday, December 12, 2008

Addie Scissorhands....


Addison decided to cut her own hair....grrrrrrrrrrrr. After I got done blaming all the boys in the household, I realized that the little stinker must have done it herself (with the scissors that Denver kindly left out for her....hey, I have to blame someone more responsible than her). Thankfully the damage was minor and is reasonably able to be hidden. This time. I shudder to think what it would have looked like if she had been the least bit coodinated with them. Luckily she has not mastered the art of scissors yet.

3 comments:

Kennell's said...

OH NO!!!! I am hiding all the scissors in the house as we speak! Yikers!!! Hey- it'll grow back:)

Alisha said...

What would childhood be without at least once taking scissors to your own hair...like you said the only part that really matters is if the damage is repairable/hideable.

The Birch Bunch said...

I remember when Rebecca cut Annie's hair - AAAAhhhhhh. Fortunately it does grow back. Thanks for your comments. Give me your e-mail address and I will give you all the details of Favorites. SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!