Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Skinny Jeans Review....



For those that are close to me, you know how particular I have been throughout my life about my jeans. I have always suffered from the long leg syndrome...I know, there are worse things to have to suffer through...but trust me, it made buying jeans very difficult for me! As I have aged and put on extra weight, my plight has become even worse because now I struggle to find Cute jeans to fit me in all the right places and still be the right length. There are many 'plus size' clothing makers out there that apparently don't think bigger girls want to look stylish and cute. Or worse, they charge you your body weight for the cute ones. Well, I have found the solution! Fashion to Figure.


I recently had the opportunity to choose something from their line of Very cute, Very fashionable clothing. It was a difficult choice to make... but I decided to throw caution to the wind and try out the Dark Indigo Skinny Jeans. I have always wanted to try a pair of skinny jeans.

Not only did they appear to be cute jeans, but the price tag was incredibly reasonable. So I ordered and waited and wore them immediately the day they arrived.

The verdict? I don't think I will ever buy jeans anywhere else! Seriously, they are the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn.

I have been wearing them now for a few weeks. I wanted to wash them a few times before I actually wrote this review because the way jeans wash up make a big difference in my level of excitement. So far, after 4 washings, the color hasn't faded one bit. They are still nice and dark and fit just as well. I absolutely LOVE them!

If you happen to be what the fashion industry considers plus sized (which we all know means nothing) then you seriously must check out this store...the prices will amaze you as will the selection of fabulous, stylish clothing. They even have cute jewelry...heaven help me.

No comments: