Monday, August 23, 2010

My Little School Girl....


Today is Addison's first day of Pre-School. She has been soooo excited for this day to finally get here. Proof of that was the fact that she was wide awake at 4:30 this morning ready to take her bath and go to school! I managed to hold her off for another hour and half while I tried to get some more sleep but pretty soon it was evident that I was going to have to get up and get her ready. Technically I wasnt going to take her until 8:30 but considering her overly excited demeanor this morning, I took her at 7:00 when it opened. Its a great little facility located right on my student housing property....very convenient. I pay a flat rate every month and can leave her there from 7 am to 6 pm everyday if I need to. I love the flexibility of being able to take her in whenever I want and pick her up whenever I want and it doesnt change the price. I wonder how long her excitement will last when she figures out that she is going to be away from Mommy for a lot longer than she was last year!! I hope she has fun....I cant believe she is already 4. I can remember taking Evan to his Pre-K class when he was 4 and that sure didnt seem that long ago....

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Sounds like a great situation...hopefully the excitement from her remains!