Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Birthday America!

We have had a really fun holiday weekend! We took the kids to see a movie on Saturday and on Sunday we went to a Beez Baseball game with a HUGE firework show afterward. They had so much fun.... The weather has been incredible! Today we had a picnic outside in our courtyard with the typical 4th fixings.... bbq chicken, corn on the cob, potato salad and diet coke :) I love the 4th of July. During the firework show last night Ian started crying...I asked him what was wrong and he said something about the sacrifice people made for our country.... I just love how sensitive he is and how he is unafraid to expose it. I think this is fast becoming one of my favorite holidays. Here are the kids as we were going to the game and firework show! Hope you all enjoyed your holiday too!

No comments: