So, what about those Resolutions? I tried explaining this concept to the kids this morning.....with not much response other than "mom, are we going to play Wii boxing now or what?".... Geesh....where are my priorities? I did, after that comment, enjoy a rigorous upper body workout on Wii Sports. I think playing that once a day will have to be one of my resolutions! I would have arms and back of steel if I boxed like that every day. Oh....so, the resolutions. Here are my big ones:
- Lose weight.....how cliche is that? How many times have I failed at this resolution? Not this year, I promise you!
- Be able to run a 10k by June.....which I wont be able to do unless I accomplish the first resolution
- Be a better wife and mother....more patience, less criticism
- Love myself more....which will help me attain all of my goals
- Go Back to School....in hopes of actually finishing this time
I was thinking of posting a top 10 list from 2008. Like most years, it was up and down. Good sometimes and not so good other times. Overall though it was decent and compared with some, I have nothing to complain about. I love my family and even though we are done having children, I am enjoying watching the kids grow and become bigger-little kids.....they bring me so much joy that it overshadows just about anything negative.
I hope that you all have the best year of your lives and keep those resolutions or at the very least have fun while breaking them! :)