Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just Like Riding a Bike....

Im really hoping that everything people tell me about skiing is true. That it truly is just like riding a bike. I havent put on a pair of skis since the winter of 1992.....seriously. Now, I am meeting some girlfriends in Taos on the 29th for a ski weekend. Im getting nervous....its been 16 years! One of my friends offered to bring her extra snowboard so that I could try it out. HA! I think I'll take my chances on something Im at least vaguely familiar with. Either way, Im so looking forward to my little vacation in a place that I have never been before....should be fun, I'll be sure to let you know!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

I with you...I think I would be nervous too. However, it sounds like a lot of fun regardless of how the skiing goes.

Turleygirl said...

Have a fabulous time!!!!

Kennell's said...

YAY!!! Good for you- wish i was there! It's been 3 years for me, but it really is just like getting on a bike- and I giggled the whole way down:)