Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday.....

One of my new favorite things to do is check out other peoples' blogs. Ive sortof become obssesed about it really. I click on links to my friends-friends/family blogs and then keep on going. It is fun to see other blog designs and Ive found some really cool websites from those blogs. The only downside to doing this, is realizing that I am boring! People are so creative and exciting and involved in all kinds of stuff. Then there's me......I struggle with stuff to write about each week and travel???? Forget about it. Im lucky to take a 20 minute drive to the other side of town let alone leave the state. Oh well, Im happy, realtively.....so I suppose that is all that should matter. I have decided however that I am going to try and incorporate something new and exciting into my life so that I have something more interesting to write about.


Anyway, it cooled off tonight and what we thought was going to be a great storm blew in and right back out. Got a little thunder and lightening but no rain. Still it made for a nice evening. We sat out on the lawn and the boys played catch. I took a few pictures.... Im looking forward to Fall....my favorite time of year. Evan starts Kindgergarten next week and I just cant believe how quickly all this time has passed. Addison is just 16 months but I know it really is just around the corner for her too.....

We finally got the van back....not without problems though. The window isnt working right and they left screws off of the inner door panel. So much for trusting the dealership. It is so frustrating! Denver set off to fix his brakes yesterday since the part he ordered FINALLY came in.....only to discover they had sent the wrong one. Now we have to send it back and wait for another. So now we still only have one vehicle. What a pain! Well, I guess that is about it. I will have a better post next week as we are actually leaving the state and going to Las Vegas for the holiday weekend. Until then....................

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Great pictures! You have some really cool stuff on your blog...the slideshow, music...I have got to catch up. Anyway, hope you all have a great time in Vegas!

allison said...

Hey! My name is Allison...you left me a comment on my blog about Bookwise...just wondering if you joined yet because I would love to have you sign up under me! My husband and I are actually registered under his name, Adam Hammond...our ID is 106952. If you put that in when you go to sign up it will put you in our group! Feel free to email me if you have any questions at allison.eccles@gmail.com
Thanks!