Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Zoo....and Tracy Aviary...

Friday, my mom and I packed up the kids and hauled everyone to the Hogle Zoo. It was fun and the weather was incredible! They have made some improvements to the Zoo and it is much better than in the past... They have a bunch of life sized dinosaurs scattered about that moved and growled. They even squirted water at unsuspecting children (and mom's, haha)







The whole gang....minus me of course :)


Sadly, this is the only picture I took at the Aviary. Grandpa couldn't come to the zoo with us because he was watching the baby so it was fun having him with us at the Aviary. It was also a beautiful day weather wise and the remodeling they have done to Tracy Aviary was really awesome. We had a great time. I was happy that the membership I bought for Red Butte Gardens works at the Aviary too... I guess me and the kids will be making lots of trip there this summer!

No comments: