Monday, February 7, 2011

Success!!!

Yes! Persistence pays off...I've figured out how to post my pictures straight from blogger again on my new computer. What a relief because the alternative was so much more time consuming. Change is hard sometimes...especially when we get comfortable with our processes but with change comes bigger and better things as I am slowly learning on this computer. Once I get the hang of it, I think I will never go back to a PC unless I have no choice to! Addison had just pinched her fingers in between the movie theater seats...that's why she looks so sad. We went and saw the movie "Tangled" this past weekend. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it. Very cute movie and even though my boys were resistant (its a girl movie mom!) they seriously laughed the whole way through it and loved it just as much as the girls did!!

No comments: