Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Marcy.....

Today is my cousin Marcy's birthday! I hope she has a fabulous day because I'm pretty sure she deserves it. Marcy and I were pretty close growing up along with Liza our other cousin. (Marcy is on the far right, Liza is in the middle)

The 3 of us are basically the same age so when my family made trips to Arizona it was always a great time for me and I have many fond memories of those times with my cousin. Marcy comes to Utah at least once a year it seems for Women's Conference and we usually get a nice visit in. I was able to see her last week when I traveled down to Arizona for our family reunion. It was nice to see her but I definitely needed more time to visit. (this is us taking pictures at the mall when we were in high school....)

Some things about Marcy are: She is so creative and fun. She is very talented at making crafts and cooking yummy food. I have always been envious of her ability to decorate and be that "crafty mom" that we all wish we were! She always seems so organized and has it all together. I am always impressed by how well she manages her time because she keeps herself pretty busy. She is a great mom and has a great sense of humor.... it is obvious when you see her family that their home is full of love and her boys are becoming such impressive young men. I know Richard has something to do with it too do but hey, I am biased and so I'm giving the credit to Marcy today!!

Love you Marcy.... I cant wait until we can visit again!

H a p P y B i r T h D a Y !!!

2 comments:

Turleygirl said...

Vanessa, that was such a FUN surprise!!! You are just the best!!!! I sure do love you!!! Thanks for all of the nice comments.

pete/chris whipple said...

That was the sweetest post...I have some cute pics of you 3 when little...but can't post everything! Let's see someone else is having a birthday soon...