Friday, November 2, 2007

Love vs Anger

I was looking at the MySpace page of a girl that I worked with at ACS and she was blogging about her struggle between her anger and disgust for people versus her abounding love for other people. She struggles to comes to terms with the anger part and someone commented to her blog with this really cool story. I wanted to remember it and so I am blogging it here.....

"There was boy and his grandfather and the Grandfather was telling the boy a story about 2 wolves. One was angry and mean and the other was compassionate and full of love. The wolves were constantly battling one another. The boy asked the Grandfather which wolf would eventually win and the Grandfather responded "the one that I feed"."

Very cool.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I agree...great story. Thanks for sharing.