Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Pictures....


You can always count on a post like this 2 or 3 times a year! I just love having the kids pictures taken. School pictures just don't cut it for me. Now that I have found a fabulous, affordable studio (click here for FotoFly) to take them to, it's just fun to keep going back! Here is the latest batch although this is just a snippet of all the great pics they took. I don't know how I am going to choose which ones to print this time around! Sorry there are a lot but I couldn't narrow them down so you have to see them all! (if you click on each collage the picture should come up larger)

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Vanessa, you are such a beauty! And your kids are growing up so fast...I can't believe it. I've been a little out of touch with your blog and just figured out Denver isn't even living there. Seriously, I don't know how you keep up with it all. You are amazing!

Amy @ OurScoop said...

Great pictures Vanessa! Your kids are darling and always so friendly when I run into them at school or scouts.

Alisha said...

Jealous that you have such a great portrait studio that is affordable. Those pictures are priceless.

pete/chris whipple said...

I agree with all the above!!! Love the one of you and the kids!!! thanks for the darling Christmas card as well!

Kim . . . h2k family blog said...

Like always your pictures seem to catch your kids personalities. They are growing up. And I love your new blog background and picture.