Sunday, March 28, 2010

Booorrringggg......

Not that I dont love this picture of my children that is on my blog header but it is a Christmas picture....and Im really sick of the black background. I need a change but sadly, I havent taken many pictures lately. I better work on it. Change is coming soon. I also have darker hair. Dont panic....it's not black or anything....not that black hair is a bad thing. It's just not a 'me' thing. Anyway...my friend Kim rescued my horrible, damaged hair. But in doing so, I had to commit to darker hair. Its been difficult but I am getting used to it. Addison keeps telling me that I can only have darker hair for one more day. Ha ha. Anyway, picture to come with a post about my fabulous friend and her salon!

1 comment:

Turleygirl said...

I personally can't wait to see it. Seriously. Send me a pic on my phone or something.