Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful....

Happy Thanksgiving! I love this holiday....there is just something warm and fuzzy about it. Even though I can never seem to get the timing right on the rolls, everything always turns out great and the food....oh, the food. My parents drove in from Reno this week to spend Thanksgiving with us. We had our feast at Nathan and Alisa's house and as usual, it was wonderful!

Im so grateful for the blessings in my life. Most importantly, for Family. There is just no replacing them. My kids are obviously tops on the list of things that I am grateful for but truthfully I have a pretty long list of blessings. Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday....time for a nap!

1 comment:

pete/chris whipple said...

Such great pictures of everyone! Thanks for sharing your TG with me!